Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It has been too long!

I am so glad to be able to blog today, although I am not sure what to blog about. In the past I would just post a cute pic here and there and maybe a random recipe, but I think from now on I just want blog whatever makes me happy. I am trying to live that way as well. I am reevaluating what is important to me right now and then implement those things in my life. This process is something I go through very often...but seldom make the changes. Here are some of the changes I am thinking will have a high impact (he he) in my life:
in no particular order...

1) scrapbook/Tate's baby album
2) eat healthier (always on my to do list)
3) read scripture, say prayers and write in journal EVERY night
4) family time: FHE, weekly date (just the two of us), and Friday Fun Night (thanks
for that idea Sandy)
5) Limited TV and computer time...that's a BIG one for me!
6) Beautiful living...to me this means keeping my house clean, decorating and
organizing more, cooking beautiful meals, etc...
7) Girl time: I want to start a recipe group and make it very special somehow, as
well as scheduled girls night out with women that inspire and uplift me!
8) Attend the temple regulary
9) Serve more and love more...especially to Andy

6 comments:

About Me said...

Hi there Jennica! I'm glad you're back to blogging! Have a fun day! :) Love the pics!

erica e said...

this is great! i think the beautiful living is one that i'm just starting to pick up on. it really does make a difference to be in beautiful surroundings. so i'm trying to feel like its ok to spend a little money now and then on things for the house. and that also means that i have to work to keep things beautiful- meaning i have to clean! thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. i sure do miss you too! we are going up to st george this weekend for a funeral but were wishing we could somehow route through salt lake. sadly, it is not going to happen. maybe next summer. love you! e

Callie Canlas said...

Dude! Thanks for the comment on my blog...I read this post of yours last night and thought,"I hope I'm one of the girls she wants to hang out with" and lo and behold I have validation on my own blog this morning! I'm totally down with anything involving cooking and hanging out and no children (heaven bless them)...let me know when and where and give me a call if you need any help!

Heidi said...

welcome back! We've missed you in the blogging world. No worries about the other night, we love Taters, we just need him around more often so he's not so nervous! Infact, we should really swap for your date night, Jer and I could really use it, too! Hope to see ya soon!

Adhis said...

I'm going to make that Apple Crisp for David this week. Thanks!

Tara said...

What a great list! I'm excited to see you are blogging again!