Monday, June 29, 2009

i love...


:: Everything about our 6th Wedding Anniversary (just as good as our honeymoon) :: this diamond necklace surprise which signifies growing love :: the flowers :: our stay in the Mysteries of Egypt room at Anniversary Inn (their best room) ::


:: my new painting :: Megan's music finds :: Oreos dipped in milk :: garage sales :: good teachers and good examples :: Famous Dave's...better than any other BBQ in the area by far::

:: Shockingly delicious and nutritious (Dr. Oz says lentils and beans are one of the 10 super foods)...you can find them at Costco or on Amazon :: water Wednesdays in the backyard :: yoga :: The Stagers show on HGTV :: pedicures in the summer time ::







1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad to see you love yoga! Fun blogs today, good job! I can just see Trina at the gas station! (Oh, and Jeramy is at this moment asking why I didn't scoop my watermelon this time - it just doesn't taste as good).