Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My favorite Christmas present this year...


How cute is my hubby! He got me the perfect/thoughtful gift this year. We love to entertain, I love to cook, we love to go on dates, we love to eat, and we love fondue! I like to call it FUN-DO. =) We were first introduced to fondue by Tim and Hilary at there anual New Year's Party and it has become a tradition ever since. Also, this past year we went to The Melting Pot for our anniversary and had the most enjoyable dinner ever! So this year my love got me this awesome electric fondue pot (and even remembered to use the 20% off coupon), along with the fondue cooking class (taught by the people at The Melting Pot) at Thanksgiving Point for the two of us. So fun, so informative, and sooooooooooo yummy!



Thanks Babe!
XOxOoXxoXoXXooO

4 comments:

Marie said...

What a fabulous, thoughtful gift! I love that it includes time together.

Englishfam said...

Seriously best gift given by a husband ever!! Way to go Andy, you definitely win the award! How fun. Were the classes good? I have been wanting to do some but am too chicken.

islandgirl said...

Oh, I need to remind Ken I've been wanting one of those pots!

Ashley said...

Andy is a stud, and I am excited to reap the benefits of his thoughtfulness!
P.S. There are some things that are not quite right with that picture of the two of you--HEHE! You know what I'm talking about so I'll leave it at that!