Saturday, November 8, 2008

Doing everything at the LAST second these days!


My last doctors appointment was on Thursday afternoon...I was almost dilated to a 5 and I was 80% ephased! The nurses convinced me that this baby was going to come that night or Friday (but we are still waiting). Following the check-up I went straight to Anna's house and asked her to take some quick pics of my tummy since I didn't have any from this pregnancy yet. I was worried if I didn't act fast, the baby was going to come before I had a chance to do so. As you can see in these photos, I have a LOVELY stripe in my hair where my roots have grown out. =(
I try to only color my hair one time near the end of my pregnancy, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. Well, after seeing these pics I then called and set up an appointment yesterday to get my hair done (against Andy's approval) and prayed that I wouldn't go into labor sitting in the salon chair. Luckily, I made it through the ordeal without ruining her newly upholstered salon chair and my hair will look MUCH better in my hospital pics! =)
Sweet relief.

14 comments:

Kimmers said...

Jennica, you look amazing!! I only hope to look that beautiful when I am pregnant..

Englishfam said...

Seriously Jennica, those pictures are gorgeous! I got some pictures before I had Preston and they were so fun to look back on, mainly to feel better about how far I have come since then! You look so good though, so that won't really work for you. :) Good luck with everything, I hope all goes well for you and baby!

Kelly said...

Jennica your tummy is so little!! I am so amazed that you're this far along and not looking swollen and huge. You look so great! Doesn't it feel so good to leave the salon? You feel so good and refreshed! I hope you're feeling good and that everything goes well with your delivery. =) Good luck!

Aubrey said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous girl! Don't worry about your hair, no one notices unless you point it out! Love you! Be sure to call me or text me when you have that baby!

The Reeds said...

You are one hot pregnant mama!! hee hee..

Hope all goes well with you and your soon to be little one..

Sheree said...

You look SO good! I love those pictures.

Lindsay said...

Jennica, you look beautiful! Where is the baby hiding? Good luck with labor and delivery, can't wait to hear all about it. Dan said to tell Andy NOT to go and get a cool refreshing beverage right before you reach full dilation! Yes, this is from personal experience.:)

Stephanie said...

Ok Gorgeous!!!!!! Seriously, you do not look like you are 9 months prego! And the fact that you are dilated to a 5 is insane. You are going to go so fast in labor I am sure! I can't wait to meet Oliver. LOVE that name! And Love you!

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lyns said...

You look beautiful! The carpets are clean, the pictures are done and gorgeous, and your hair is done! Now the baby can come! BTW - I'm jealous, I didn't make it to a 5 until probably 14 hours of labor! LOL! LOVE the pics!

Meredith said...

You are so funny Jennica! I love the pics! Big-pregnant-belly pictures are the best, I love mine!! I'm so excited to see your new little guy (and you're hair haha)

Sonia said...

Oh you make me sick. Nine months pregnant and you still look fabulous. Absolutely sickening. :)

Ashley said...

GORGEOUS! I'm glad you got some pics... just in time!

liso. said...

ooh, i'm so glad you took these...so many people hate prego pics, but I just LOVE them...especially being far away, it's so fun to see... and you do look FAB.