Monday, September 29, 2008

One of my favorite things...10 Starwberry Street dinnerware

I was shocked to see my dinnerware being sold online at Wall-Mart! I bought my china about 4 years ago when I worked as a Wedding/Event Planner at a great price with the company discount and because I had to buy it in bulk. I have a set of twenty four 10" square dinner plates, 6" square salad plates, and 7" triangle plates. I like to have plenty of dinnerware for large gatherings and parties and I liked the idea of having extra in case of damage. Due to the high quality of Strawberry Ten Street china (catering companies use this product so you know it is good), it works great for our everyday needs and also can dress up any meal for those special occasions. I love their unique design, durability, and they clean up so easily in the dishwasher! Wal-mart is offering free shipping on these products if you have them delivered to your local store for pick up. The 14" canoe bowl for $17.88 is calling my name!



*I also like this porcelain china being sold online at Wal-Mart! The 16-piece set includes four each dinner plates, salad plates, bowls and mugs for only $44.96.


No comments: