Thursday, July 5, 2007

Boys will be boys!





A couple of days ago I was on the computer for a bit (nothing out of the norm)...doing some very important things (photoshop), when I realized it had been a while since I had checked on my boys. I turned the corner into the living room to find them playing video games. :) I couldn't help from laughing and grabbing my camera to remember this moment. If you notice, they both are playing with remote controls and Tatter is sitting in his car while Daddy plays car racing games. Andy is the BEST DAD to his boy and always includes him in the fun at our house. Too cute!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

SOOO cute. These two just love each other sooo much... I love it! Ok, your new header pic is TO DIE FOR! You are SOOOO GOOD!

Anna said...

what a treat to find so much fun stuff goin' on at your blog, Jenn :) Look at those 2 peas in a pod!!! i CAN'T WAIT to see Tate!!!