Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The famous green chair & Tate



Ashley and Anna have both gotten some good use out of this old green chair...It was only a matter of time before Tater Tot got his turn.



Thanks to his patient Daddy, I was able to get some really cute pics of T dog today (and what a beautiful day it was!) Sorry it took so long girls...I hope these are worth the wait.



I really like the way these pics look in black and white. I like the textures and simplicity with his baby skin.



I can just hear him now, "Eat your heart out ladies!"



I love this new stage Tate is in, he loves to grab his toes and discover all the new sounds he can make...most of which are very high pitched in adorable! He knows how to make his mom giggle and smile.



If you click on this picture it will enlarge and you can really tell just how blue and beautiful his eyes are...just like his Daddy!



When I saw this little face I captured...I started laughing out loud! It just makes me think how lovely life is and can be if we are like a child.



I have to remind myself sometimes that he is our baby...it is so wonderful and surreal to me all at the same time.


*If you guys don't mind, please let me know which ones are your favorite (just curious as always what you think.) Thanks! I love you ALL!!!

5 comments:

Anna said...

YAY! he is just so cute - i love that little guy! my faves are the "eat your heart out" (ha!) - i love that face! also love where i can see his eyes - that one's so in focus and great capture of his blue eyes. and of course, that cute funny smile face - so, so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love them all, babe. Especially "scowly face/evil eye", "looking up at Daddy", and "laugh out loud" - how's that for some great descriptions? Tate is such a sweetie pie. He's lookin a little more like Mom as his cheeks fill out. - XOXOX

Ashley said...

WOW! These are SOOOO great! you are an inspiration to me! I wish I had gotten some awesome different angles with that chair like you did. Love the angle of #1 and though I don't know that I could ever pick a FAV. (they're all so wonderful), I do LOVE #3 so much!

Heidi said...

So cute, Jennica! I like "eat your heart out" I think it looks like a face Andy would pull. My girls both love his scrunched up face one. It's so fun to see his personality coming out in fun facial expressions.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures Jennica....when can I hire to to take Teagen's?