Monday, September 28, 2009

:: i want that ::

:: adorable top from Anthropologie ::

:: plate or...

these vintage ABC Charts (actually anything) from one of my favorite online shops, Three Potato Four ::



:: mypublisher...a good way to make photo albums ::

:: stylin' chore chart from Martha Stewart ::

:: acrylic drawer organizers from the container store ::

:: A Little Sussy's favorite polishes: strawberry margarita (toes) and spaghetti strap (fingernails) ::



:: I have got to get my hands on these adorable/clever Bentos lunch boxes...they take packing lunches to a whole new level ::

:: this drink that can (hopefully still) be found at Costco ::

5 comments:

Heidi said...

my parents have that paper cutter, I kid you not. :)

Sheree said...

You made me do a double take! I was scrolling down, cute shirt, etc, HEY! That is me! Funny. I'll have to get you that playlist. Those little Bento boxes are very cute.

Helen said...

I want that shirt too...way cute!

Kristen said...

Our boys got Bento boxes for their b-days from Ben's mom. I hadn't heard of them but about died when I saw the invoice. I still don't get it. I must be too practical. They ARE cute...

Erick Reilly said...

The Japanese invented bento!