Thursday, July 9, 2009

:: who stole the cookie from the cookie jar? ::

I just ordered this vintage cookie jar from Etsy today. =) I have never had a cookie jar so I thought it was about time to get one...much more appealing than plastic bags! I can't wait to make a batch of delicious Pudding Chip Cookies (that my friend, Chantille is famous for) once it arrives.

Pudding Chip Cookies
from the kitchen of Chantille Jarrard

2 & 1/2 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1 c. butter
1/2 c. sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 small package instant chocolate pudding (could also use vanilla pudding)
1 t. vanilla
2 eggs
2 c. white chocolate chips (could also use semi sweet chocolate chips)

Soften butter at room temperature, mix with both sugars and pudding. Add eggs and vanilla and mix again. Then add remaining ingredients and bake @ 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Adhis said...

Ooh! That's an easy recipe!
Can't wait to try it out.