Sunday, January 11, 2009

Taste of Home...a great resource for all you cooks out there!


My sister-in-law, Hilary, is a big fan of the Taste of Home magazine. Have you heard of it? Next time you are standing in the check out line at Wal-Mart look to your right...it should be there. I have bought a few of them and have not been disappointed, Hilary (one of the best cooks I know) got a subscription. It seems like every time we go over to her house for dinner she has made a new AMAZING recipe from her Taste of Home magazine. I have included two new recipes that Hilary made for us from the magazine on the following posts.
THE GOOD NEWS...
I didn't realize until today that I could get all the recipes on line...and I am so EXCITED!!! You should definitely check it out. =)

1 comment:

Helen said...

This is my absolute favorite cooking magazine. The recipes are practical and I usually already have most of the ingredients. My friend gave me a subscription one year for Christmas and I have subscribed to it ever since! Wonderful lesson today by the way. It really impacted me and I think you're a great teacher. The young women are so lucky!