Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Something to get you in the mood...for Christmas! It took me a while to narrow down my flickr favs for this one, but here they are in all their glory. =)


1. Nestled Snuggly???, 2. So this is Christmas..., 3. so had to try this...., 4. O Christmas Tree, 5. ho ho x 2, 6. The best gift of all, 7. By the Chimney with Care, 8. 345/366 {kiss-okeh}, 9. today we turned the tables on murphy's law, 10. Christmas Cake, 11. 'tis the season, 12. Santa's Cheer, 13. Santa is very jolly because he knows where all the bad girls live. ~Dennis Miller, 14. Untitled, 15. After joyfully shouting, "Yo! Ho! Ho! And a bottle of rum!!!"... Santa blushed, looked around and realized it should be, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!!!", 16. Dashing through the snow..., 17. frosty and me, 18. On the way to the North Pole, 19. Red Leaf Studios, 20. Christmas is a time when you get homesick - even when you're home. ~Carol Nelson, 21. To be a star, you must shine your own light, follow your own path, and don't worry about the darkness, for that's when the stars shine brightest, 22. My Christmas Card Photo for 2008, 23. winter beauty, 24. little elf, 25. "Snowflakes are so pure and white, The special thing about them is No two are alike." ~unknown, 26. 24 Days of Christmas - 12/24, 27. C A L O R I E S - W H O . C A R E S ?, 28. “Let's be naughty and save Santa the trip.”, 29. candy cane sweetness, 30. the tree :), 31. Happy...um, I mean Merry Bokeh Wednesday!!, 32. this year's christmas wrap..., 33. Christmas Bokeh, 34. have yourself a pretty pink christmas..., 35. I see stars, 36. holiday bokeh 2008 (1)

...and for your viewing pleasure.


Oh, how I love the 50's...what a delightful decade!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

THis put a smile on my face - my parents graduated/got married in 1958. :) I'm going to have my dad watch that one!

liso. said...

i agree, love the fifties, and that's one of my fave christmas songs. i'm getting so excited!