Friday, October 24, 2008

My Precious


1. Eames Era Danish Rosewood Credenza - TV/Media Cabinet - $245 (petaluma), 2. New lamps and shades, 3. Credenza I covet, 4. teak credenza..., 5. Credenza, 6. McCobb Planner Credenza (side), 7. Teak credenza, 8. credenza, 9. sideboard darling, 10. LIving Room with Cowhide Rug, 11. wood with white, 12. love the overall scale, 13. Every flickr trick in the book has been employed to show you this chair., 14. My Painting "Twiggy Pop" with Danish Modern Furniture, 15. new lamp, 16. KC Modern Weekend, 17. LIVING ROOM 1, 18. mid-century drawer, 19. hallway, 20. 1251838242_e1a917e509_o, 21. ComingHome Interior {showroom}, 22. hide it!, 23. Credenza, 24. new sideboard, 25. sideboard, 26. Zenith Console with Angled Panels, 27. sideboard, 28. 16.03.2007, 29. G Plan Sideboard, 30. front hallway, 31. j_wall1b, 32. Paul McCobb Credenza, 33. credenza skenk, 34. rebekah2.jpg, 35. nice sideboard and windows, 36. Love this! Also our new group icon!

I always have so much fun putting together my flickr favs and since I am having "one of those days"...I thought I would do one that is right up my alley! I have been obsessed with credenzas/sideboards...whatever you want to call them for a very long time now. I love them more than any other piece of furniture out there. I want them ALL!



P.S. If any of you know where I can buy one of these beauties, I am ALWAYS on the hunt!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey Jennica...thanks for your comment on my blog. Yes I found your blog through Hilary's. :)

You and I are actually kind of related through marriage! It is a stretch but if you e-mail me I can tell you names. :)

Glad to see you are feeling better!

kapinni@gmail.com

Heidi said...

I've always wondered what a 3-legged family credenza was. (the Cat In The Hat). Now I know. More things I've learned from Jennica - THANKS!

said...

Oh, you're going to hate me, but I just bought a Bassett credenza, end table and corner desk set at a local antique dealer...

FOR $140 TOTAL!

It's worth about $2000. Score!

The pieces were buried in the back of his warehouse under an old rug. He only remembered them when I said I was looking for mid cent mod furniture, which they call "retro" around here. It was my lucky day. I'll have them on my blog as soon as we move and I put them to use!

Rachel