Thursday, June 12, 2008

By popular demand...My Sausage Dip!

Sausage Dip

1 16oz package Jimmy Dean Italian sausage cooked (comes in a round tube)
1 8oz package cream cheese cut into squares for easier melting
2 14oz cans Italian (or regular) style diced tomatoes
1-2 4.5oz cans diced green chilies (found by refried beans in the Mexican food aisle)

Add all the ingredients to the cooked sausage in a crock pot and cook on low for 2-3 hours, if in a hurry you can cook on high in half the time. Serve with tortilla chips. ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Kat said...

This sounds so good! I am going to have to try it this weekend! Thank you. :)

Stephanie said...

Oh boy do I wish I ate meat! That sounds so yummy!!! I bet you are an amazing cook. I need to be better at cooking my man up some yummy meals. I did however cook a honey nut chicken last night. I hear it was to die for. hee hee

Anonymous said...

I am glad you have this on your blog. I am making it for the Bowl Game tonight and Aimee couldn't find the recipe. Is this kind of like 'your' Tollhouse cookie recipe? ;-)