Monday, May 26, 2008

Trip to St. George



Grandma and Grandpa Weeks joined us on a little weekend get away to St. George. They are such fun traveling companions and were nice enough to join us at the last second. We love to stay at the Holiday Inn, it has a great indoor/outdoor pool that we just love to swim in. We also had a blast eating yummy food, seeing the sights, shopping and watching the Jazz play. As all good things, this vaccation had to come to an end. I think we all got the sun and relaxation that we needed.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

YYAAYY!! You finally posted! Such cute pics! I'm bumbed that we didn't go with you guys! Sounds like you had a blast though!

The Duckworth Family said...

So, I don't knwo if I know you, I saw your blog from Kelly thompkins...you look familiar though. Anyway I was actually wanting to ask some questions about how you did the layout of your blog. If you have a sec my email is milkmilkmilk21@hotmail.com. My name is Camille Duckworth although my maiden name was Packer, we lived in Rogers when I was 12-14 years? Thanks!

Anna said...

hi camille - i'm jennica's sister, and i did the layout & banner for jennica's blog, so feel free to email me at: indie underscore annajones at yahoo dot com =)

Anna said...

jenn - looks like fun!!!

Brooke said...

Gosh, you guys all look so cute. A very adorable family. So did you know that I tagged you....better go see what you have to post about now! Are you getting excited for our little vacation....you're still in right?

Anonymous said...

Could you guys be any cuter!! I could just eat up that little Tate!

jill said...

Hey, you have such a cute blog. I love all those pictures you have on there. Your little boy is so cute!! We had fun getting together with all of you last night!! We definitely need to do it again.